Homebrew Fake amiboos?

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there a way to fake an amiibo? I saw a thread on XDA where a guy did faked one on animal crossing and my question is:
Is there a homebrew in development for this kinda stuff?
If not, is there an already done application?

(sorry for bad english tho)​

Last edited by scionae,

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
nfc phone + nfc tags or amiibo spoofers

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's tutorials on internet. But both of them include buying stuff. For the NFC Phone one,use NTAG215 tags. To the amiibo spoofer one,there's different ones,but the most famous is n2elite

Last edited by Vieela,

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

There's tutorials on internet. But both of them include buying stuff. For the NFC Phone one,use NTAG512 tags. To the amiibo spoofer one,there's different ones,but the most famous is n2elite
Amiibo spoofers?

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mate I need to buy one, you know some?
I was said to use N2Elite from other members,so i'd recommend you that as well. But i never bought one.
Still,another thing: There's few NTR CFW plugins that contain amiibo spoofers. But it's not a lot.

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was said to use N2Elite from other members,so i'd recommend you that as well. But i never bought one.
Still,another thing: There's few NTR CFW plugins that contain amiibo spoofers. But it's not a lot.
Do you know some of these plugins? e-e (gonna check N2Elite tho)

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country

There's tutorials on internet. But both of them include buying stuff. For the NFC Phone one,use NTAG512 tags. To the amiibo spoofer one,there's different ones,but the most famous is n2elite
Its a 215 chip not a 512!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

It's NTAG215, just pointing that out so no one buys the wrong tags thinking they'll work.
Edit: :ninja:
Amiibo spoofers?
There's also Datel's PowerSaves for Amiibo. It usually comes with a rewriteable tag (the older versions don't though), but anyway you can buy 10 extra tags for cheap. All in all it costs you less than a N2 Elite, even with 10 extra tags, but the N2 Elite holds 200 Amiibos at a time whereas each powertag only holds one.
That does make it a lot easier to manage the PowerSaves for Amiibo, you can just put a sticker on each PowerTag that says what they contain and switch between them with ease, rather than having to use the button on the N2 Elite to cycle through each Amiibo until you get the one you want (or use the Android app to manage it and add only the Amiibos you want to use at any given time so you don't have all of them on there at once)

The PowerTags do tend to have a short lifespan, I've heard they can stop working after only a few writes, good thing they are cheap.

Personally I bought 100 NTAG215s from AliExpress (link here, for around $34): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NTA...able-NFC-Adhesive-Labels-Dia/32315909847.html
Once you write an Amiibo to one, it becomes that Amiibo forever, so you can just write on it with a marker so you can tell what it is, all 100 fit into a small ziploc bag so they are easy to bring with you etc.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: SLiV3R

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's also Datel's PowerSaves for Amiibo. It usually comes with a rewriteable tag (the older versions don't though), but anyway you can buy 10 extra tags for cheap. All in all it costs you less than a N2 Elite, even with 10 extra tags, but the N2 Elite holds 200 Amiibos at a time whereas each powertag only holds one.
That does make it a lot easier to manage the PowerSaves for Amiibo, you can just put a sticker on each PowerTag that says what they contain and switch between them with ease, rather than having to use the button on the N2 Elite to cycle through each Amiibo until you get the one you want (or use the Android app to manage it and add only the Amiibos you want to use at any given time so you don't have all of them on there at once)

The PowerTags do tend to have a short lifespan, I've heard they can stop working after only a few writes, good thing they are cheap.

Personally I bought 100 NTAG215s from AliExpress (link here, for around $34): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NTA...able-NFC-Adhesive-Labels-Dia/32315909847.html
Thanks! Gonna try those tags soon c:

5dv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's NTAG215, just pointing that out so no one buys the wrong tags thinking they'll work.
Edit: :ninja:

Once you write an Amiibo to one, it becomes that Amiibo forever, so you can just write on it with a marker so you can tell what it is, all 100 fit into a small ziploc bag so they are easy to bring with you etc.

is n2elite have a long lifespan?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...