Hacking Failed to get the CTRNAND FIRM

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I accidentally deleted some red tickets via fbi. Subsequently i now cannot boot into cfw and have the above error displayed on boot. Any ideas how i may resolve this problem?

Thank you

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys,

I accidentally deleted some red tickets via fbi. Subsequently i now cannot boot into cfw and have the above error displayed on boot. Any ideas how i may resolve this problem?

Thank you
Boot while holding L+R+A+D-Pad Up and perform an update.
Depending on what you deleted, this might not work and in that case you'll have to restore a NAND backup if you have one, or alternatively perform a ctrtransfer.

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Boot while holding L+R+A+D-Pad Up and perform an update.
Depending on what you deleted, this might not work and in that case you'll have to restore a NAND backup if you have one, or alternatively perform a ctrtransfer.

I just tried what you suggested with no luck. I have the original backup i made, how do i proceed with the nand backup? Thank you

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just tried what you suggested with no luck. I have the original backup i made, how do i proceed with the nand backup? Thank you
There should be a NAND restore script in the GM9 scripts menu if you hacked your console relatively recently, I think you have to press start to access that menu.
Note that you will lose anything you installed since you made the NAND backup. Anything you installed from FreeShop/CIAngel can be recovered by running tikShop followed by tikSweep and your saves will still be there. If you reinstall the CIAs for anything you had, their saves will be lost, I'm not sure if you can backup those saves.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There should be a NAND restore script in the GM9 scripts menu if you hacked your console relatively recently, I think you have to press start to access that menu.
Note that you will lose anything you installed since you made the NAND backup. Anything you installed from FreeShop/CIAngel can be recovered by running tikShop followed by tikSweep and your saves will still be there. If you reinstall the CIAs for anything you had, their saves will be lost, I'm not sure if you can backup those saves.

Unfortunately that didn't work. I'm assuming that i need to reinstall the back up i created called sysnand? Just not sure where to put that on the sd card lol. Thanks for all your help

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just figured it out. :D

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have restored my nand and my 3ds is booting up ok now. But i have another problem, i originally back up my sd card. But now it isn't recognising my games, although luma updater, fbi etc are all showing. Any ideas?

airrunner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I have read that I can reinstall the cias for the game that I had and although it wont need to full install the game it will install a new ticket so it is recognised.

Could someone advise on save files and how I can get them working again? Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Enderwvs

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have restored my nand and my 3ds is booting up ok now. But i have another problem, i originally back up my sd card. But now it isn't recognising my games, although luma updater, fbi etc are all showing. Any ideas?
can you please tell me how to do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs