Failed to delete the menuhax... 0xc8804470?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Neo Draven, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Neo Draven
    OP

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    I just can't figure this out. I've uninstalled MenuHax repeatedly, trying to get my system as close to stock as possible, so I could start over.

I keep getting the following errors when trying to delete it:

Failed to delete the menuhax ThemeManage: 0xc8804470

Failed to delete the menuhax regular Bodycache: 0xc8804470

Failed to delete the menuhax shuffle Bodycache: 0xc8804470

I think this is also why my Homebrew Launcher (using BrowserHax/Ninjhax 2.5) has so many lines of errors when I try to boot it.

Would I be able to fix this by deleting my Cubic Ninja save, and trying again?

2. 4gionz

4gionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    To delete menuhax just boot into sysnand and change theme..then delete all the files on your sd root that say menuhax and your done.

3. Plasma Shadow

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    Deleting extdata should fix this, but I think there is only one folder within that to delete and not the whole thing - not too sure

4. Neo Draven
    OP

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    Would a bad install of CTR cause my Homebrew Launcher Loader to go all wonky and not boot files correctly?

It's basically just Pasta CFW. All I want is to be able to dual-boot Pasta CFW for NES, GB/C and GBA games, and to use my Gateway EmuNAND for everything else.

Preferably I'd like to have Menuhax to coldboot to Pasta CFW, with the GW launcher set up to boot from the HBL.

Should I start all the way over with a fresh SD card? Please say no. Installing 60GB worth of crap takes ALLLLLL the hours.

The thing is, I HAD Menuhax working perfectly. Then I messed with the boot.cfg, renamed the HBL boot.3dsx to boot_hb.3dsx and replaced it with the boot.3dsx for Pasta CFW. When that failed, I tried to revert back, but now the HBL simply will not boot Pasta CFW.

Last edited by Neo Draven, Jan 28, 2016