Hacking Failed Attempt: System Transfer legit/clean cia's emunand 9.6 to sysnand 9.6

Takenover83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#1 3ds: sysnand = 4.4
Used title manager (via gateway) to install clean/legit cia's to emunand. I then upgraded that emunand to 9.6. I booted the 9.6 emunand via rxtools. Then I tried to do a system transfer.

#2 3ds xl sysnand = 9.6.
Not much to do here accept accept the transfer.

After the transfer was done. All the content has a X on it, on the #2 3ds xl when I visit Data management. So not working. Has anyone had any success transfering clean/legit cia's to a 2nd system non modded system? Now I am afraid I have to wait 7 days to even attempt again.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#1 3ds: sysnand = 4.4
Used title manager (via gateway) to install clean/legit cia's to emunand. I then upgraded that emunand to 9.6. I booted the 9.6 emunand via rxtools. Then I tried to do a system transfer.

#2 3ds xl sysnand = 9.6.
Not much to do here accept accept the transfer.

After the transfer was done. All the content has a X on it, on the #2 3ds xl when I visit Data management. So not working. Has anyone had any success transfering clean/legit cia's to a 2nd system non modded system? Now I am afraid I have to wait 7 days to even attempt again.
You have to redownload off the eshop i believe!

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to redownload off the eshop i believe!

The same happened to me last time i transferred, and no the games were not available to redownload.

All i did that time was: install on emunand 4.5, update to 9.6, then transfer

This time im going to try after redownloading everything from the eshop, since there is a step in the system transfer in which the eshop info is transferred, maybe this time it will transfer all my installed CIAs, or the eshop download history at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...