*facepalm*

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by bwillb, Jul 24, 2010.

Jul 24, 2010

*facepalm* by bwillb at 11:47 PM (837 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. bwillb
    OP

Member bwillb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    just went and loaded up my 360 for the first time in a couple weeks, I had been playing with my wii for that time... I browsing the marketplace deals, not intending to buy anything just seeing what was there. Well i was so used to the gamecube/classiccontroller layout that I hit A to cancel instead of B (since the button locations are switched) and ended up buying an add on for Assassin's Creed 2 [​IMG]
    i feel really dumb right now XD

anyone had similar issues arise from the different control layouts? [​IMG]

2. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    I had a problem like that once, but not due to different control layouts. I accidently bought this dlc for skate 2 that unlocked everything for you from the get-go. I WANTED to buy the dlc pack that included a new park with more achievements. What made it worse is that I already had everything unlocked so it was pointless when I downloaded that. There's 400msp I'll never get back.

3. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Too bad there are no refund capabilities, whether for things it knows you don't need, or if you can return it if it's only been there for a short time.

4. DunkrWunkah

Member DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

United States
    That must sting. Good thing I NEVER have any Micro$oft Points on my account. I just buy whenever needed.