Facebook usage and resoulation to stop for one day

snakepliskin2334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello every one snakepliskin again with another question. how many of you use facebook for how long a day week or a year for that matter and would you be willing to go one day without using facebook ?

snakepliskin2334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i dont have a problem with facebook and not a girl i was just asking if you would be willing to not use it for a day if you wanted to

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use facebook, but my stream is always filled with so much crap I can't be arsed to bother with it these days.

(although recently my friend broke his cell phone so I've had to use facebook to talk to him)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Facebook is my official "Send all spam here" account. I don't use it for communication. At all.

"What's with the obsession with interacting with other people? I met a lot of other people and they're all TWATS." - Zero Punctuation

Reactions: 3 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
no i dont have a problem with facebook and not a girl i was just asking if you would be willing to not use it for a day if you wanted to
I'm just saying there shouldn't be any need to try and make yourself not use it for one day. You shouldn't have to think "Man, tomorrow I'm not gonna use Facebook no matter what!!"

Reactions: 2 people

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
if i remember, i check facebook at least once per day. only coz some people i know are there.
i only lurk 99.9% of the time

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I go there like once a week or so and only for like 5mins (to check if there's any new pics from the girls I know, and yeah, I only add people I really deem as friends for the most part, so I have under 80 friends and that's already too much).

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When did General Off-Topic turn into "ask stupid questions for postcount."

I check facebook about once every 5 months, for about 10 seconds before I realize how pointless it is and close the tab.

Reactions: 6 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 3 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000...