Facebook turn to myspace style

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
YES!! I am so freaking happy that facebook users are raging; eventually, facebook changes into something else and it repeats.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I... I actually like the new Facebook. Except for the fact that I can see all my old derpy as hell shit. Which I went and cleaned a lot up.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its called timeline and has been out for developers since mid-September IIRC. I heard that all profiles will be like this starting Dec. 22.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Google 'facebook timeline' if you actually want this.
I think it looks like shit. I'd rather have my posts in a vertical row than in two misaligned ones.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see this new Facebook layout, it's the same as usual.

I kinda hop on Facebook now and then but not so much anymore. Anyone I need to talk to I can either contact through Skype, text message/phone call, or on this very site. Although I really don't get the hate, it's still the big social networking site. It's an entire site based around fluff (do I really care what you ate for breakfast or what you like?), why do we care when more fluff is added?

Also MySpace was shit because it became dominated by the dread emotards who populate such festering breeding grounds of sterile teenager sperm as MyYearbook and such. Facebook at least became more general so you could be almost any age and use it well. My friends (who range from like 16-18) use it, my dad (whose 45 or so) uses it, hell, my grandparents use it. Can't say the same for MySpace.

Reactions: 2 people

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I had a facebook account because people made me make one.
Did nothing with it and people still added me.
People eventually started threatening me about not adding them and whining about stuff I sort of posted/others posted.
So I made a really wise choice of deleting that nonsense.

tl;dr, I really really REALLY DO NOT like facebook at all and I will probably never NEVER EVER make a new account ever again.

threatening people because they don't add you is just outrageous!!!

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the first feature Facebook have added in a long time that I almost like :O

Viewing old posts used to be a bugger and a case of scrolling down for ages until you found what you wanted, now I can quickly find them. I'm just waiting for last.fm to make a decent app to integrate into the new timeline :D

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I had a facebook account because people made me make one.
Did nothing with it and people still added me.
People eventually started threatening me about not adding them and whining about stuff I sort of posted/others posted.
So I made a really wise choice of deleting that nonsense.

tl;dr, I really really REALLY DO NOT like facebook at all and I will probably never NEVER EVER make a new account ever again.

threatening people because they don't add you is just outrageous!!!
You know some reeaally violent people :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it