FabStyle 3DS - G1T, .eve(/.evc) files

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Retsukun, May 13, 2018.

1. Retsukun
    OP

Retsukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2018
    France
    Hello ! I wanted to see if opening the files from FabStyle was possible, (Translation purposes, the game only came out in Japan.) but according to another thread about FabStyle for the NDS; The .G1T files can't be extracted because none of the extractors support the GT1G0500 string. The .eve files (from /script) give me nothing either, can't be opened.
    Also, the "Msg" folder is full of .dat files. There are just too much of them; and yes, i've tried to open them with Kuriimu. I've also tried GodHand, no results. Hex Editor, the same thing.
    My question is :
    What is really a .g1t and .eve file? Because i've found nothing that helped me to open, or decrypt them.
    (And, is there actually a way to open them?)
    Thanks!

EDIT : I can open the textures from the .arc files, and edit them. I'll start on that first; and then try to edit the texts.

Last edited by Retsukun, May 18, 2018
    HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  2. ReiX89

ReiX89 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Canada
    HyoutaTools should allow you to open the g1t filetype I remember hearing about it working back in the day of pak. And as for what they are I believe they are a filetype for graphics used in the gust system.

3. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Camden, New Jersey
    -Waits for a possible english patch- Q u Q...

Retsukun likes this.
  4. Retsukun
    OP

Retsukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2018
    France
    Hey ! I tried to use HyoutaTools, but; I couldn't really use it. I tried a lot of things, but i have found no way to use it. If you know how to use it, PM me please!
    (Since they're all .cs files, i tried building them with csc but no result.)

5. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Camden, New Jersey
    Have you've tried the program called kuriimu I heard its pretty easy and helpful to use :0. Or you could try searching up a tutorial on how to use the program you wanna use on YouTube :0

6. ReiX89

ReiX89 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Canada
    I havent used HyoutaTools in some time, But I could take a look into getting myself back into it on my days off to help you out.

7. Retsukun
    OP

Retsukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2018
    France
    Yep, i've already tried it. They can't be opened. HyoutaTools; no tutorials on youtube.

Thanks a lot! PM me if you found a way to get HyoutaTools to work.

Thanks!

8. Minako

Minako Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2017
    United States
    https : //gbatemp. net/threads/fab-style-ds-english-patch-2018-translation-needed.496746/#post-7835548

I made the post about the game awhile back , stating how it’s a mature version of style savvy that would definitely be wanted by the community. But gah the anticipation, and this page has so many views too . Hope everyone’s enjoying their summer , this news was really refreshing to read. By the way here is the post by the person trying to translate it, thank you for trying your best, this goes for everyone that keeps trying:

https. : //gbatemp.net/threads/unfinished-fabstyle-english-project.427043/

Retsukun likes this.
  9. Minako

Minako Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2017
    United States
    Retsukun is there any other way to keep in contact with you? Email or whatever would be great.

10. Retsukun
    OP

Retsukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2018
    France
    Well, since we can't translate it, and have no way to do it, right now i'm not making any progress. But, of course. If you want to contact me, Discord is the best way to do so. Retsu#5823 .