1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
OK I really want to get this game because it looks like a good console rpg. But are there any sex scenes or explicit curse words? I am not aloud to play really bad "M" games like gta. But if there is nothing to to bad I may get it.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
No, there are no sex scenes, but you can very well have sex (with a man or woman) but the screen goes blank and you hear naughty sounds. As for bad words, your character can say shit and bitch, and flip the middle finger... If you're not allowed to play Mature games, it isn't for you.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
No, there are no sex scenes, but you can very well have sex (with a man or woman) but the screen goes blank and you hear naughty sounds. As for bad words, your character can say shit and bitch, and flip the middle finger... If you're not allowed to play Mature games, it isn't for you.

Well I can play M games like halo but after hearing that I know I won't be aloud to play it. Thanks for the warning.

PS What about Mass Effect? I heard that was a good game.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mass effect is a much more "adult" game in content than fable 2.

Sure, the sex scenes are laughable but there are still adult themes running throughout the narrative.

Great game though, I banged a bitch in my first playthrough! Hahaha!
smileipb2.png

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:

On second thought, I could just turn the volume off when he curses and has sex. Do u think that would work? Or does he do it to often?

avant1277

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it's up to you how you make your character behave. I don't think it's necessary to have sex etc to win the game. just like it's not necessary to screw prostitutes in GTA4 to beat the game
smile.gif
so you could refrain from the M rated stuff and not have to worry about it.

I really like fable2 and the local same screen co-op is good fun.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its a really good game. played it to completion, not done that for a long time with a game..... its rated 15 so that should indicate if its suitable for you.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
Its a really good game. played it to completion, not done that for a long time with a game..... its rated 15 so that should indicate if its suitable for you.

What do you mean it is rated 15? I though it was rated M for 17+. I am 14 BTW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs