Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
jd_fable-2-see-the-future-0406-01.jpg

"Information continues to trickle in from the trusty crystal ball regarding Fable 2's upcoming "See the Future" DLC, which Lionhead now reveals will be available on May 12. The content will cost 560 ($7) Microsoft Points, a currency that thankfully still holds value in the distant future.

In addition to adding in new items, quests and fluffy companions, Lionhead also promises that all Xbox Live Silver account holders will be able to adventure alongside their Gold cousins for free from May 8 through May 11. So grab your dog and your favorite sword -- the future's waiting."

Source

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I hope never. At least Fable 2 should be real exclusive for the x360!
Whoa, how selfish is that?
And I totally agree with Satangel, I really want to play this game, and if it doesn't come to PC I may never get to play it. Seeing as Peter Molyneux has always developed for the PC, and has brought Fable to PC I just hope we get it on PC. Though seeing as for Fable, we got The Lost Chapters with some added stuff on the end, I wouldn't be surprised if they released a PC version with the DLC already on it.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trolly said:
QUOTE said:
I hope never. At least Fable 2 should be real exclusive for the x360!
Whoa, how selfish is that?
And I totally agree with Satangel, I really want to play this game, and if it doesn't come to PC I may never get to play it. Seeing as Peter Molyneux has always developed for the PC, and has brought Fable to PC I just hope we get it on PC. Though seeing as for Fable, we got The Lost Chapters with some added stuff on the end, I wouldn't be surprised if they released a PC version with the DLC already on it.

Yeah, just thought about that too. When the DLC is out, that's is probably our best chance to see the PC version getting announced
smile.gif

You should check this site out:

http://www.loinhead.net/fable-2/2007/03/14/fable-2-for-pc/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse