Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take away message, “don’t fuck with nature, because more goes on than you know.”

Thankfully, plants and trees are far more pleasant:

Now, I wonder what the Ents' tunes would sound like? And could one just do this with, like, anything? How about a wine glass? My gaming mouse and keyboard? My nether regions?

JuanMena

Old Skull ☠️
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I legitimately became curious and wondered if what I had in mind was the actual answer to this peculiarity. Turns out I'm right... they're only measuring the frequency of the energy that basically every single object resonates with/produces.

Spoiler Alert: Even though there's no air in space, planets, stars am other spatial bodies generates vibrations that can be converted into sound, hence they "produce" sound.

I remember reading something like: "Plants leafs tweets"... literally a plant that posted on Tweeter or something along those lines... maybe I'm mistaking ut with pain detection in plants...

Fun fact, static on radios and old televisions are remains of electromagnetism and radioactive energy produced by the theorical event called Big Bang.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/hkpyXTZ +1