F_ck you Nintendo, you f_cking f_cks ....!!!!!

Heito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that made me laugh actually.

I still don't get the complaint about the prices for the system. Wasn't it originally rumored to be $250 in the US? The fact that for one day the rumor it was only $199 shouldn't mean anything. 250 is still less then a ps3 or a 360.

The only gripe that may be justified is the selling of the controller in two parts, that it will cost 60 for a complete nunchuck.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif
sad, but o so deliciously funny.

and about the controllers, i paid 40+ bucks on my wireless logitech's, so the wii-mote isnt going to bankrupt me, so i'm good.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
while a lot of people are looking at it from the point of view that a "complete" controller costs 60usd, what they should realise is that nintendo is one of the only companies to offer the necessary add-ons, and bundle them in with games at no additional costs. (e.g. the microphone which came bundled with mario partys 6 and 7 and odama).

yes, the nunchuk "accessory" costs you 20usd, but the wii remote itself is priced at 40usd (just a bit more than a wavebird controller, while offering a bunch more in capabilities). remember too, that not all games require the nunchuk add-on (excite truck, warioware, etc...)

I have the feeling that we'll be seeing some pretty cool add-ons for the wii remote and you'll get at least one of them free with the games that support the remote add-on.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the cartoon is making fun of the ranting we saw about Wii a couple weeks ago, but I see that crap here all day, every day. Look at the ridiculous comments in the "Supercard Rumble announced" thread. oh well.

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
while a lot of people are looking at it from the point of view that a "complete" controller costs 60usd, what they should realise is that nintendo is one of the only companies to offer the necessary add-ons, and bundle them in with games at no additional costs. (e.g. the microphone which came bundled with mario partys 6 and 7 and odama).

yes, the nunchuk "accessory" costs you 20usd, but the wii remote itself is priced at 40usd (just a bit more than a wavebird controller, while offering a bunch more in capabilities). remember too, that not all games require the nunchuk add-on (excite truck, warioware, etc...)

I have the feeling that we'll be seeing some pretty cool add-ons for the wii remote and you'll get at least one of them free with the games that support the remote add-on.

Ubisoft is already planning to bundle a steering wheel attachment with GT Pro Series. Looks like a crap game and a pointless peripheral, but it does further your argument.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
as a true racing fanbuy, there is nothing I've wanetd more for games than a wireless wheel.
it's true the Ubisoft games (4x4 somethign and GTpro) that come with the thrustmaster wheel look shite, you will all be beggin for a few of those steering wheel frames when F zero or mario kart finally makes Wii debuts!!

-KangaRod-

Trophies
Website
kangarod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
$215 core system is a good price, $250 just for 5 crummy tech demos hardly seems worth it, you will see Wii Sports in bargin bins 3 cents each by next year
being as how everyone that has played Wii Sports says its amazing, and you have not - I think I will take their word over yours.

D

Deleted User

Haha.... oh dear. I'm still buying it. $399 in Australia so you Americans have got it good I'd say.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup did you watch the video I linked to in the top post? oh wait, you don't need to watch it, you're living it.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ithink the price is just right , anything less then that would live me with a crappy cheapo system with chips that would melt down after only a few weeks of use.
I know that I will get an exeptional value from the price, an almost unbreackable system and lots of good entartaining hours - Guaranteed.
I will buy on louch day a Wii, 2 extra games(probably Zelda an Max Steel) and an extra controller - For sure.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
umm .... how come someone did understand what that guy in that cartoon sayed ? is my english that bad ? i could barely understand some fragments of all of what he was talking ...

I want to laugh as well
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn