F_ck you Nintendo, you f_cking f_cks ....!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Hanafuda, Sep 26, 2006.

Sep 26, 2006
  1. Hanafuda
    OP

Member Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    This just about perfectly demonstrates the kind of bullshit I am totally fed up with out of all the little bitches of the internets ... whether they be here, on GAF, Maxconsole, or wherever.

http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=4116

Enjoy.

2. Heito

Member Heito Advanced Member

United States
    Wow that made me laugh actually.

I still don't get the complaint about the prices for the system. Wasn't it originally rumored to be $250 in the US? The fact that for one day the rumor it was only $199 shouldn't mean anything. 250 is still less then a ps3 or a 360.

The only gripe that may be justified is the selling of the controller in two parts, that it will cost 60 for a complete nunchuck.

3. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    [​IMG] sad, but o so deliciously funny.

and about the controllers, i paid 40+ bucks on my wireless logitech's, so the wii-mote isnt going to bankrupt me, so i'm good.

4. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    while a lot of people are looking at it from the point of view that a "complete" controller costs 60usd, what they should realise is that nintendo is one of the only companies to offer the necessary add-ons, and bundle them in with games at no additional costs. (e.g. the microphone which came bundled with mario partys 6 and 7 and odama).

yes, the nunchuk "accessory" costs you 20usd, but the wii remote itself is priced at 40usd (just a bit more than a wavebird controller, while offering a bunch more in capabilities). remember too, that not all games require the nunchuk add-on (excite truck, warioware, etc...)

I have the feeling that we'll be seeing some pretty cool add-ons for the wii remote and you'll get at least one of them free with the games that support the remote add-on.

5. Hanafuda
    OP

United States
    the cartoon is making fun of the ranting we saw about Wii a couple weeks ago, but I see that crap here all day, every day. Look at the ridiculous comments in the "Supercard Rumble announced" thread. oh well.

6. werwe

Member werwe GBAtemp Regular

Ubisoft is already planning to bundle a steering wheel attachment with GT Pro Series. Looks like a crap game and a pointless peripheral, but it does further your argument.

7. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    as a true racing fanbuy, there is nothing I've wanetd more for games than a wireless wheel.
    it's true the Ubisoft games (4x4 somethign and GTpro) that come with the thrustmaster wheel look shite, you will all be beggin for a few of those steering wheel frames when F zero or mario kart finally makes Wii debuts!!

8. -KangaRod-

Member -KangaRod- GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I don't understand how anyone can complain about $250 when you compare it to the price of the xbox 360 and PS3.

9. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    $215 core system is a good price, $250 just for 5 crummy tech demos hardly seems worth it, you will see Wii Sports in bargin bins 3 cents each by next year

10. -KangaRod-

Member -KangaRod- GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    being as how everyone that has played Wii Sports says its amazing, and you have not - I think I will take their word over yours.

11. yuyuyup

United States
    I INVENTED AND CODED IT, BITCH.

12. Saturnplanet5

Member Saturnplanet5 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Haha.... oh dear. I'm still buying it. $399 in Australia so you Americans have got it good I'd say.

13. Hanafuda
    OP

United States
    yuyuyup did you watch the video I linked to in the top post? oh wait, you don't need to watch it, you're living it.

14. yuyuyup

United States
    I'm on my mommies mac since my pc is still broked so I can't figger out mac flash shit

15. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    Ithink the price is just right , anything less then that would live me with a crappy cheapo system with chips that would melt down after only a few weeks of use.
    I know that I will get an exeptional value from the price, an almost unbreackable system and lots of good entartaining hours - Guaranteed.
    I will buy on louch day a Wii, 2 extra games(probably Zelda an Max Steel) and an extra controller - For sure.

16. Youkai

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    umm .... how come someone did understand what that guy in that cartoon sayed ? is my english that bad ? i could barely understand some fragments of all of what he was talking ...

I want to laugh as well [​IMG]