F-Zero X is the next Switch Online N64 game, arrives on March 11

Shortly after the arrival of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Nintendo is adding yet another N64 game to their Nintendo Switch Online library for Expansion Pack subscribers. F-Zero X will be available starting March 11th, with online co-op.

Choose from 30 different hover-car racers, including updated versions of the Blue Falcon and other vehicles from the original F-Zero game, and get ready to hit the acceleration! Race to the finish line on tracks that twist and turn through the air. However, you will have to avoid the other 29 cars on the track or else face the consequences! If you’re in a competitive mood, try to win a Grand Prix Cup, get the fastest lap time in a Time Trial, or destroy the competition in a Death Race. You can also challenge three friends in the Versus mode. With five separate play modes, hidden vehicles and courses, and an excellent soundtrack, F-Zero X is a worthy racing title to return to!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also i forget to say this game is only good if you can play with friends... has i said i wish you can play with random's...

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never cared for F-Zero on SNES b/c HyperZone filled that void for me. Never cared for F-Zero on N64 b/c Extreme G & XG2 filled that void for me. And I never cared for F-Zero on GC... 🤭😅😆😂

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bruh, it really does seem like as though whenever Nintendo pays attention to F-Zero it's either the SNES game or the N64 version like we see here right now.

Meanwhile F-Zero GX is left down in the dust, forgotten by Nintendo despite being one of the best F-Zero's of all time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y