F*** YOU CRYSTAL CUP!!!!!! ARGH!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by HipN, Jun 4, 2007.

Jun 4, 2007
  1. HipN
    OP

Member HipN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I have made it to the finals 4 times now, and lost 3 of the 4 times within the last 10-15 seconds of the game. WTF?! All my shots don't go in, and for some strange reason, the CPU team seems to get shots in with a yellow shot... WTF?! I mean the CPU is near the middle line and still scores.

F U Crystal Cup

2. shadowboy

Member shadowboy :D

United States
    Amen, I used a Dry Bones/hammer bros/ DK captain team tho and won.

3. EddyB

Member EddyB GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I hate the strikers CPU, sometimes you just can't win

4. Sgt. Pepper

Newcomer Sgt. Pepper Member

United States
    I have to keep a punching bag nearby when playing this game. It's that frustrating. Fucking hits.

Then I go play Superstar Baseball and all is well.

5. wovva

Newcomer wovva Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Can't believe I haven't posted this myself. It is absolutely ridiculous that you have to replay the whole cup again if you lose 2 games. I have gone through without dropping a game and then lost the final. So I have to replay the lot again.

Why didn't they let you save half way - it's putting me off playing!

6. kristijan08

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    ahahahahah im so glad i wasnt the only one!!! i FINALLY won it a few days ago after seriously about 8 attempts, everytime i made it to the semi or the final and got SCREWEEEEEEDDDD, once i was up 2-1 with 10 seconds left, my goalie threw it out to Mario, the ball hit him in the back, fell to the ground, where the other captain swooped on it to make it 2-2, and THEN when in sudden death i got the ball to dry bones who electricuted the keeper and then kicked the ball right back into him (yes i know this is common)... then i ended up losing 30 seconds later on a made attempt from half way by the cpu :/

good luck, its rigged (but petey is easy)!

7. erevos85

Newcomer erevos85 Newbie

Greece
    Guys crystal cup is nothing compared to strikers cup... im still trying to finish it... what i've learned till now : if you play with a rank 10 oponent you will lose (i dont know why , it happens to me all the time, even though i win rank 2 with over 5 goals) and if you want the extra stage you have to score 40 goals at least ! Gl on that... And about petey... he plays very tough... very very tough...
    Btw i think its ridiculus that you have to restart the cup if you lose at the finals... knock out matches suck...