Deleted member 94204

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hiya, I downloaded a demo from the psp store for the fist time yesterday and the demo wouldn't boot.
I tried booting cso/iso/umd games and they also wouldn't boot.

Earlier that day I had installed popsloader. So I thought either of those could've screwed it up however I tried disabling it, running a game, and it still didn't run (however my pops game will still run but probably because it's in a different mode). They go to the psp logo, give me a black or dim screen then turn off.

Do I need to reinstall my cfw? If I do will I need to run my old nand backup then upgrade or can I install right over the top of my current 5.00m33-6?

Deleted member 94204

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I reflashed and it didn't fix it. I guess something is wrong with my memory stick. I'll try to backup and reformat and see if that works.

Edit: I didn't get around to reformatting it but I enabled and disabled some random plugins and it finally boots some of my cso. Thanks everyone! I'll update if I run into anymore problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...