EZV + 3 in 1 expansion questions

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Ikonz101, Sep 8, 2007.

Sep 8, 2007
  1. Ikonz101
    OP

Newcomer Ikonz101 Member

United States
    Hello everyone I am new to these forums and was wondering if you could give me a hand. I am really considering buying a EZV + 3 in 1 expansion bundle. I have 2 questions...

1. Is the 3 in 1 expansion able to play the GBA emulator PocketNes without save problems?

2. Does the EZV Slot-1 card support miniSD above 2G?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thank You
    Ikonz101

P.S. Was considering a M3 Perfect Lite but there is to much of a miniSD issue. Seems you have to have the right SD card from Japan for the games to run perfectly.. Even then there are speed issues.. [​IMG]

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Yes you can use PocketNES, but I don't see why you can't use NESDS. It is easily as good.

The EZV does not support miniSD, but it does support microSD, but only up to 2GB (currently). It is unlikely to support anything higher.

3. Ikonz101
    OP

Newcomer Ikonz101 Member

United States
    NesDC thats new to me I will give it a shot. Yes you are right about the miniSD..It is microSD sorry about that.. Thank You for your response greatly appreciated..

Ikonz101

4. Ikonz101
    OP

Newcomer Ikonz101 Member

United States
    It seems that the microSD does go above 2G. For the user to be able to use this the EZV would have to support SDHC. SDHC supports microSD above 2G.. [​IMG] nice...

Ikonz101

5. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    No the EZV is not SDHC compliant. They will not work. Go ahead and try if you want.

6. Ikonz101
    OP

Newcomer Ikonz101 Member

United States
    No what I am trying to explain is that the microSD cards will go above 2GB (I didn't know this) and they are know as SDHC. I was also trying to explain that if the EZV included SDHC support in their kernel then it would be possible. Sorry for any confusion on this. Should have it explained it better.

Ikonz101