Hacking ezpass 3

beedog19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just browsing winsunx and stumbled upon this http://www.winsunx.com/list.php?mod=737
looks like ez-team is finally getting their own pass device on the market. I'm just wondering if anyone has any more info on the thing, the product description seems to be the normal passdevice summary. If not I'm just spreading the good news.

disasnguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may be a little off topic. but did anyone notice the price increases on winsunx? seems like shipping/handling has gone up a little as well.

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I bring it up is because some people report that the SuperKEY without the splash screen (still a passcard3 cart underneath) as working with the ez4. But all of the new SuperKey's and PassCard3's apparently have splash screens (yyjoy even has pics of the new SuperKey splash screen).

So I am just wondering if this is another splash-screen-less PassCard3.

-Zach

beedog19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah, i'm not saying that what you were saying had no bases in reality and very well could be the case. i just don't know why they would copy a card that they know doesn't work with their newest card.

edit: as for the price i thought they looked a little higher than they used to be. i'm still probably going to end up buying my flash stuff from them since they appear to have the best price/selection.

beedog19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse