EzIV Skin: ezCowboy

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by |WickeD&#12, Jan 29, 2007.

1. |WickeD&#12
    OP

|WickeD&#12 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2006
    This is a Cowboy Bebeop skin based off Spike Spegal. Inspired by masahiko's carbon skin.
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy! and remember " take it easy Cowboy life goes on"

This was my first finished project in Illustrator besides a 10 min wallaper. But some how i did tweak my jpgs enough to where the glitch under the select looks like a boarder, and screens line up ^_~. Hope you all like it.

2. |WickeD&#12
    OP

|WickeD&#12 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2006
    Dont see any replys [​IMG];; is any one usen my skin at all? or atleast tried it?

3. Miika

Miika Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2007
    Finland
    I use it and will propably have it for a while [​IMG]
    Nice work.

4. ZuluEdison

ZuluEdison Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2006
    United States
    i saw this on the other forum and i wanted to tell you how much i liked it, but i don't have an account!

i like it alot, i do not use it however, because i don't like the side icons much, but the top screen and background image on the bottom both look very cool!
    nice work

5. dbgtdob

dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 14, 2007
    United States
    the skin does not stick out much, its simple, a little too simple so its not my taste if you like it, thats all that matters.

6. Verocity

Verocity Ö!

Nov 26, 2006
    United States
    Georgia
    Awesome work man, thanks for helping keep the eziv alive! Make some more for the community!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice