EZIV Lite..my impressions Round 2

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by teH XeRO, Jul 27, 2006.

Jul 27, 2006
  1. teH XeRO
    OP

Member teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok, well after almost a whole month's ordeal...the faulty EZIV Lite I originally got (constant "first in/not enough power" error and prevented saving) reached winsunx and they sent me my second EZIV Lite. This time around, no boot up errors, games save just fine, the new client fixes wifi (also tetris is fixed when u log off of wifi, it does not crash nemore)problems with the previous client, games like rockman zx and crach bandicoot festival work now (newest client's rom compatability got updated to rom 505) and ive even been fooling around with loader skinning. And for w/e reason, my first EZIV lite the microSD card did not sit flush with the case and was a bi0tch to get out, but this time it does sit evenly with the case and i can easily pick it out with my poor disgrace of a bitten finger nail lol (so if i can do it with my short fingernails...im sure some of u bums who dont clip ur fingernails for months on end would have no problem lol [​IMG] ) This was the type of quality I was expecting from EZ-Team the first time around as I have never had a problem with my EZ2...its too bad I had to wait an extra month to get it but now i have it and it works great. Figures...the first time i decide to order from an import store over the internetm i get a faulty item and have to ship it all the way back...oh well :\ lol

2. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Glad to hear you got it all sorted out! [​IMG]

I had to make a little tab of sticky tape on the micro SD card, which makes it really easy to remove.

So far I'm happy with my EZ4 lite...and hopefully things will only get better! [​IMG]

3. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    removed...because of slow browser = double post.

4. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    yeah definitely....so after all was said and done, I paid an extra 8 bucks to have the faulty one shipped back to them....which still if added to the total price (after shipping and paypal surcharge) of what I paid for my EZ4lite through winsunx, still came out to about what the other sites were charging before tax/shipping, so i guess i still made out on the deal lol [​IMG] Also note, I didn't have to shave off anything or mod the case to be able to pick the microSD card out...I guess I got lucky and got a good shell lol