ezflash4 exiting games on gba sp

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by ianskill, Nov 30, 2006.

Nov 30, 2006
  1. ianskill
    OP

Newcomer ianskill Member

United Kingdom
    hi,sorry if i have overlooked this in any threads.may be silly question,but i have managed to convert my gba roms with ezclient 4,and uploaded the loader in memory root,executed,then deleted.the games are aimed at 7yrs.most load and play fine,with saves.problem is i cant exit the games without turning off the console.it probably tells you how somewhere,but i cant find it. thanks for helping with this small problem. ian

2. ianskill
    OP

Newcomer ianskill Member

United Kingdom
    anyone know please or have this setup?

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Personally I never got the desire to do this but it possible
    When you burn the roms you have an option called soft reset, check it and whatever you defined as the buttons in options should reset.
    Alternatively you could use an external program like GBATA or if you can find it BOMA (boot o matic advance or some such)
    GBATA:
    http://www.gbadat.altervista.org/tools.htm

4. ianskill
    OP

Newcomer ianskill Member

United Kingdom
    hi,and thanks for the reply.i downloaded the boma program.i dont know if i done it correctly.i have patched the roms by opening them from the mini sd card(reader).i dont know if this is the correct way as when trying the games and exiting using select,start,l+r nothing happens.i have read the readme. so the way i done it was,use ez4client to put roms on mini sd,the ran the boma prog to re patch them. is this the correct way?thanks