Elmaik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day to all

Recently I purchased an EZVi for my nintendo DSi, I instantly loaded it with the version 5 firmware and the 1.90 open beta 11. I put all of my txt (which are readable by the moonlight text reader) files named exactly like the roms into the RTSSAVE folder but whenever I tap to activate the Instant Walkthrough option it hangs, it does not matter which game it is, it just hangs after tapping it and I have to reboot my DSi.

It used to work before but after some file corruptions I formatted it and now it doesnt work.

Im using a 16GB SanDisk microSDHC I really dont know if that matter.

Does anybody have an idea of how to get this to work? Ive followed several instructions on the wiki but I get nothing. if someone can point me to some even more detailed information of how to get an EZVi working with all of its features I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,

Elmaik

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have done right so i don't know what to say.
Please, report this bug on the bugtracker and don't hesitate to be precise and to attach some txt file to your report.
Ezflash bugtracker

Thanks

Ps : just in case it's a microSD problem, try to format your 16GB with the official tool from sdcard.org website. There is several option to try in this tool (full erase, auto adjust size ...).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.