EZFlash V 3in1 and GBA Games questions

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Trel, Jul 24, 2008.

Jul 24, 2008
  1. Trel
    OP

Newcomer Trel Advanced Member

United States
    I have a few questions about about GBA Games on the EZFlash 3in1

-If I put a game on using say a CycloDS. If I then power off and then turn on my DS and choose GBA, will the game still be there?
    -If I have a pokemon game on there and I then try to use the Pal Park in Diamond and Pearl, will it recognize the game?
    -Will a game loaded on there work with a physical GameShark?
    -It doesn't have a realtime clock, so what would happen if I use a game that uses this?

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    1. If you put the game into NOR flash, then yes the game will stay on the cartridge even after poweroff.
    2. I think this can be done by patching the DS game and putting the GBA game in NOR flash. Destructobot or the EZ-Flash forums would have more info on that.
    3. No clue.
    4. You'll need to patch the games to simulate the RTC so time advances whenever you're playing the game. Only possible with Ruby and Sapphire, not Emerald.

3. Trel
    OP

Newcomer Trel Advanced Member

United States
    Ah ok.

As far as the real time clock, is there any way to play emerald on it? What would happen if I do anyway, would I just have to set the clock each time or would it not play?

Otherwise, is there another card that would work the same way, but has a RTC?
    (by same way I mean interface with other slot1 cards)

4. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    pretty sure emerald just wouldnt play.