Hacking EZflash Omega Fan Translation Shinchan not working

Bonnom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried to play a english fan translation of "Shinchan Aventuras en Cineland".
The games works great on mGBA and even on my SuperCard SD flashcart but on ezflash omega it doesn't work properly.
All the english text is replaced with a bunch of "V"s and the screen becomes completely black when beginning a new game.

Does someone have a similar problem with Romhacks/fan translations games not working on the ezflash omega?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to play a english fan translation of "Shinchan Aventuras en Cineland".
The games works great on mGBA and even on my SuperCard SD flashcart but on ezflash omega it doesn't work properly.
All the english text is replaced with a bunch of "V"s and the screen becomes completely black when beginning a new game.

Does someone have a similar problem with Romhacks/fan translations games not working on the ezflash omega?
While I tried a few ROM hacks and translations without issues (Mother 1,2 and 3, Pokemon Chapter Red, Fire Emblem for example), I haven't played any Shinchan Game ever.
Make sure you "clean boot" the ROM on the Omega and see if the issue persists.

EDIT: I assume it's this translation?
https://github.com/LeonarthCG/Shin-chan-Translation

Last edited by Localhorst86,

Bonnom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
While I tried a few ROM hacks and translations without issues (Mother 1,2 and 3, Pokemon Chapter Red, Fire Emblem for example), I haven't played any Shinchan Game ever.
Make sure you "clean boot" the ROM on the Omega and see if the issue persists.

EDIT: I assume it's this translation?
https://github.com/LeonarthCG/Shin-chan-Translation
Thanks for your reply! Clean boot does not work.

I also tried other fan translation and they worked fine but I wonder why this one doesn't work on my ezflash omega since it does work on the crappy supercard sd and mGBA.
The github page is indeed the fan translation that I used. I was wondering if someone knows what causes this problem, since the translation is opensource I might be able to fix it!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Piss Sparrow can't hold in rum rum