ezflash iv lite Deluxe?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Jayar182, Sep 8, 2007.

Sep 8, 2007

ezflash iv lite Deluxe? by Jayar182 at 6:33 AM (1,172 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Jayar182
    OP

Newcomer Jayar182 Member

United States
    http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-lite-deluxe-p-242.html

so is this supposed to be the best slot-2 device? I am heavily considering getting one, but I am not sure if i need it...the main factors to if i want to purchase it are: can play both NDS and GBA games perfectly? does it use the same card that a M3 DS simply use (which i have)? how many gigs can it support? is it as easy as drag and drop (or easy to use)? can it play music/videos? any working emulators?

thanks!

2. leetdude_007

Member leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

United States
    GBA is top-notch with compatibility, but NDS is not as good as slot-1 devices when it comes to convenience.

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    It supports up to 2GB microSD (AFAIK, the 4GB ones are only in SDHC), and is probably the best choice for JUST GBA games. The NDS side is rather bad compared to other slot 2, but seeing you are already using the M3ds, I don't see why you can't just get the EZFIV then.

4. Jayar182
    OP

Newcomer Jayar182 Member

United States
    the thing is, i filled up my 2 gig on my m3 with music and videos...

thanks! oh, and can i use the nintendo ds browser?

thansk!

5. Saylient_Dreams

Member Saylient_Dreams GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You can use the opera browser with it, there was a patch released about a month or two ago that enables you to finally use that with the NDS browser, you can find it on the unofficial support site. It supports up to 2GB for memory. GBA compatibility is great, NDS compatibility, is pretty good, I wouldn't say bad, but its pretty good. I beleive only a couple don't work. I use it right now as my slot 2 solution for GBA, you can use it like a 3-in-1 expansion pack by using the 2-in-1 tool which is similar to the 3-in-1 tool if you have a slot 1. The way I do is is I have all my media related stuff on it, and all my roms on my slot 1, that's a total of a maximum of 4GB potential without even using SDHC.