OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Orignally posted on http://www.sosuke.com/ezflash/ by slade:
QUOTE said:
Introducing two new members to the EZFlash IV Product Line up.

Since the debut in April of the EZFlash IV, the subsequent EZ4Lite launch in June
and numerous software improvements, the EZ IV series moves steadily forwards
despite some minor technical problems.

Our customers have offered their suggestions and feedback for improvement of the
cart functions as well as the appearance of the product. Based on this information and
feedback we have redesigned the functions and appearance of the cart.

These are the two new products that are about to be launched in September:

EZ-FLASH 4 Lite Deluxe and EZ-FLASH 4 Lite Compact

EZ-FLASH 4 Lite Deluxe features:
256Mb PSRAM (32 Mbytes)
384Mb NorFLASH (48Mbytes)
32Mb Loader (4 Mbytes)
8Mb saver SRAM (1Mbyte)

This makes it the most feature rich cart on the market at the moment.

EZ-FLASH 4 Lite Compact is a much simplified design. It has been designed specifically for NDS game playing, which lowers the cost significantly.

Both procucts have been designed to look like original NDSLite dustcover and have the exact same glossy look as the original. We are proud to announce that the supplier of the glossy oil spray for the EZFlash IV Lite is the same as the one for the oringinal NDS Lite.

We believe the quality will satisfy our customers.

The EZTEAM has 20 entries for testing open (EZ4LC x20, EZ4LD x 20, every reviewer can obtain each of the carts). Experienced players and senior reviewers are welcome to apply for these openings. Please also send your previous reviews for qualifications reference. Email submissions to market(remove_no_spam)@ezflash.cn

------------------------

The Preceeding information was originally written by Windirt and modified by myself to improve grammar, layout and spelling.

If you would like to be a tester, then I would suggest you get your previous reviews ready. Those who have posted reviews on websites may have a better chance than those who write a review now. I honestly do not know, that is up to the EZTeam.

I have some questions I'd like to ask Windirt, so please hold off on the 1001 questions that are likely to follow.

Regards

Slade
Original thread: http://www.sosuke.com/ezflash/viewtopic.php?p=15027#15027

So, if you are a good reviewer, go for it!
smile.gif

Jackbauerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i especially like those 2 parts:

QUOTE said:
256Mb PSRAM (32 Mbytes)
32Mb Loader (4 Mbytes)
8Mb saver SRAM (1Mbyte)
is the NorFLASH or the PSRAM for GBA games? or both?

QUOTEBoth procucts have been designed to look like original NDSLite dustcover and have the exact same glossy look exact same glossy look as the original. We are proud to announce that the supplier of the glossy oil spray for the EZFlash IV Lite is the same as the one for the oringinal NDS Lite.
unsure.gif
not sure if this is true, but it would be pretty neat! EDIT: Judged by the photos they don't really look like the dust cover, no transparent glossy surface...

waiting for reviews...

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i especially like those 2 parts:

QUOTE said:
256Mb PSRAM (32 Mbytes)
32Mb Loader (4 Mbytes)
8Mb saver SRAM (1Mbyte)
is the NorFLASH or the PSRAM for GBA games? or both?

Yeah, that is a bit odd, I mean the EZ3 and previous EZ4 models only had 128 Mb if RAM so the 256 Mb of NOR made sense for the few 256 Mb ROM images available for the GBA. With the increase of the RAM to 256 Mb though the NOR isn't really required... It is nice that it has zero load times once flashed though. And why the extra 16 MB's of NOR?

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just think of the homebrew possibilities with this thing, so much hardware to tingle with. Looks like it may be more powerful than the M3. They didn't say anything about a speed boost though, I hope there is one. And why did they include so much SRAM? Currently 2Mb is the largest save type. I guess they believe NDS game saves will increase in size later.

They better let us current EZ4 owners trade-in our old ones for a discount. Being that it was such a disappointment to most. I was fine with it, but now I want the new one
biggrin.gif

Off-topic: Is it possible for the EZ4, since it’s the only cart with this dual loader, to have the NDS send the GBA games its time so GBA games can play with RTC. This probably will only work if loading GBA games from the NDS Loader, because I don't think it shuts down the NDS hardware. I'm only interested because I believe the upcoming Pirate Battle will use RTC.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
EZ-FLASH 4 Lite Compact is a much simplified design. It has been designed specifically for NDS game playing, which lowers the cost significantly.
Looks like no more gba compatibility with it. I might consider this if its really a lot cheaper.

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
good things come to those who wait...

waited on the black ds lite in the USA and then *bam* there's good news on the EZ4 front too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1