Ezflash IV client renaming roms

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Amything, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Amything
    OP

Amything Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2007
    Really annoys me that I can't keep my naming system on my flash card and that ezflash client insists on renaming them. Can I modify it somehow to stop doing that or is there an alternative method available?

2. alcaholjunkie

alcaholjunkie GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2007
    England
    You mean the rom naming in the client? You can change the name of the rom to anything you want before pressing send. [​IMG]

3. Amything
    OP

Amything Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2007
    Ah I see, hadn't realized that. That helps [​IMG] Best would be if it just took the filename though.

4. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Nov 6, 2002
    I actually think it's a good idea to have the correct names instead like they are [​IMG]
    And if they aren't just edit the romlist.txt so they are correct [​IMG]

5. dbgtdob

dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 14, 2007
    United States
    its pretty simple when you go to select the rom, highlight the name and click open and just hit paste then you only have a few extra clicks to worry about and no typing.

6. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    The renaming works when I send only one ROM. How about when I transfer several ROMs? The client accepts the name I enter for the first ROM, but all the others get renamed to the releases "original" names, regardless of what they're called on my disk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice