Hacking EZflash 3n1 wont play a few games =(

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i recentl got my EZ 3-in-1 V and EZ flash V.

ive tried a few game and some work, but other games wont such as:
-Super Mario World
-Boktai - The sun in your hand (crack version - which has virtual sun)
(what happens is that when i load them up, it just a pure black or white screem(mario=white) (boktai=black)

I had Zelda the minish cap broken but i managed to fx it with GBATA, with the patch, i tried to patch the others(ima noob) but i cant seem to get it working.

HELP =S

btw i haven tried a few of my games yet so my list might increase, however i kinda know how to fix the save problems.

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
minish cap had the save erro thing so i patched it, it was running fine but just didnt save.

ive tried pokemon ruby and sapphire and they dont even load, its just a white screen. Leaf green and Fire red can't even save, it will save but when switch the game to another game and then reload pokemon again its all gone. is there a way to make it save? do i have to patch them to "NOR?"

how do i patch my games to NOR?

heres what i heard(dont know if its true) games that are 16 and under dont require a save patch, you just put it in there and play.

BTW does R4 EZflash etc have the same compatability for using 3in1?

thanks

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Are you patching your ROMs for SRAM save? I've run 30 games on the 3in1 so far including minish cap and all pokemon version every single game worked.

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
man that SUCKS >:(, i cant freaking get it to work, like ive said minish cap worked which i patched it, pokemon doesnt work, and a few of the games dont even start, ive tried EUR version of them too and they dont boot. man i am asking for some help
sleep.gif
not personal experiances

thanks for reading, and sorry if i offended you. i tried for 3 days and no results, ive basicly given up after, i been playing emulators with EZflash. definatly has better compatability with emulators then R4.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The builtin patcher from ExpLoader has failed me before with patching savegames, so I still use GBATA. Honestly I think you may have bad ROM dumps. Yes it's possible there might be something wrong with the cart too, tell me one thing please - pick a game that DOES save, save your progress, and press start+select+a+b, after it resets see if there is still a savegame at the main screen. If there is one but it disappears after you power off the DS then your EZ might have a dead SRAM battery.

takun32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it works fine
sleep.gif
, if i had that problem i wouldhave stated it now would I.

btw thanks for trying to help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thankfully the N64 had a metric ton of other fantastic games. I do kind of hate the controller...