Hardware EZFlash 3in1 in GBA

estebangh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It should work flawlessly, but also have in mind that you'll need a DS every time you want to transfer games to 3in1, because it writes to NOR memory accepting only one game at time.

About Pokémon games I'm not entirely sure, because they have to be patched in order to work as the 3in1 doesn't have an internal clock.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you write it to NOR like he said, it should play.

IMG_120015b.jpg

IMG_120016b.jpg

obviously the phat gba sized one will not require a gameshark/AR to plug in. As for the Pokemon Box, if it is pulling data directly from the SRAM on the 3in1, it probably not work with the gamecube game. Pokemon Box would have to either be patched to detect it like the DS pokemon games or running cheat codes to make it detect the 3in1 correctly.

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
how_do_i_do_that said:
Pokemon Box would have to either be patched to detect it like the DS pokemon games or running cheat codes to make it detect the 3in1 correctly.

Do you know where can I find patch like that? I mean for GC games.

how_do_i_do_that

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
you will probably have to google "Pokemon Box patch" or "Pokemon Box hack" or something like that.

I doubt there is one since it is not a typical game that is brought up in the sections WII and Other Consoles.

Your best bet would be to hack everything you need and then transfer it to a legit gba pokemon cart for the transfers.

While looking it up, I came across the this guy playing it on the Wii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHZYeOt9OLM

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Google says nothing about patch or hack for Pokemon Box.

Is there any flashcart that work with GCGBA or DSGBA connectivity?

how_do_i_do_that

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then there is not hack ever made for pokemon box then.

That means you will have to do your hacking before hand, on the gba game first.

GBA connectivity, there are only a few gba flashcarts that can even do it, problem is none are sold anymore. You won't be able to get your hands on one.

DS connectivity, that depends on the DS flashcart if it can connect without truncating data. Some trimmers also cut out the DS wireless stuff at the end of a rom, which is bad if want such capabilities later one to work. That is why some here recommend you not trim a rom at all. It is also recommended that you NEVER get a rom from a source that pre-trims it for you, you do not know if the person used a trimmer that cuts the wireless stuff out. Helping you find such a source is unfortunately not allowed, your on your own for that.

You will have to dig around on the NDS subsections of each flashcart and see about the wifi connectivity capabilities. It will mostly be stickied for you, so read the FAQs in each section if there is one. It should have a section listing the DS connectivity for you. If there isn't one, the flashcart would not have DS connectivity as a main feature then.

DS to GBA connectivity, you will have to patch the DS rom game to make them detect a 3in1+, the 3in1 (v1) had first gen GEPs have some where they mimic the GBA flashcart perfectly and you wouldn't have to patch. DS Pokemon games in general access the SRAM on a game cart directly, so it always require patching in the form of pokepatch.

D

Deleted-236924

estebangh said:
About Pokémon games I'm not entirely sure, because they have to be patched in order to work as the 3in1 doesn't have an internal clock.

That information is wrong.
The game itself will work, except time-based events won't work at all, just like on the retail carts when the battery has ran dry.

QUOTE(how_do_i_do_that @ Apr 7 2010, 10:19 AM) DS connectivity, that depends on the DS flashcart if it can connect without truncating data. Some trimmers also cut out the DS wireless stuff at the end of a rom, which is bad if want such capabilities later one to work. That is why some here recommend you not trim a rom at all. It is also recommended that you NEVER get a rom from a source that pre-trims it for you, you do not know if the person used a trimmer that cuts the wireless stuff out. Helping you find such a source is unfortunately not allowed, your on your own for that.

If you ever need to trim a rom, use NDSTokyoTrim, since it trims roms without breaking Wi-Fi and Wireless play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz