EZFLASH 3-in-1 from dealextreme

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by KevintheGreat&#3, Nov 12, 2007.

1. KevintheGreat&#3
    OP

KevintheGreat&#3 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2007
    Canada
    I was wondering,is dealextreme the cheapest place to get the ezflash,and also how long does it take for them to ship to Canada?

2. betawind

betawind GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    It was the cheapest place when I got mine about 4-5 months ago. It did take about 2 weeks to get here though.

3. moggymatt

moggymatt GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2007
    if not dealextreme, then try Red of stuff or gameyeeah

Beware its says on dealextremes site 3in1 works on DS/DSlite but its a lie, I even emailed them and they said it would working in a old style phat DS, but the ones they sell don't they even had 2 bad comments from customers complaining (I even stated that in my email) There is a different version that works in the old DS's. Make sure you get the one you need.

4. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    They might have been intentionally less specific - the card itself works, but the case size does not allow it to. If you removed the black/white casing and simply inserted the PCB into a DS fat, it would still operate

5. rickshaw888

rickshaw888 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    Canada
    Cheapest, yes. I ordered mine from them and its currently sitting somewhere in Vancouver, BC post office. There is a online shop in here in Canada (I think) and the price is the same but they charge shipping. I would think that if you order from this guys locally, you get it faster.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice