OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
narutoshippudenclashofninja.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have just received my EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack but does not work.I have followed all these:

You have to put Rudolph's Ez 3-in-1 Expansion tool into your slot-1 cart and boot it up. Press R twice and select Expansion RAM. The system will soft reset. Now the system will recognize the expansion and you will be able to use Opera..
---------------------------------------
No, if you want to use Opera, you have to choose 3 in 1 Expansion Tool first. Then, press R twice and you'll see a menu like this:

Rumble Weak
Rumble Medium
Rumble Strong
Expansion RAM

Choose the Expansion RAM and the system will soft-reset and you'll be back to G6 menu. Now choose Opera. And that's it. It won't give you the warning about the Expansion RAM anymore. You have to do this everytime before you use the Opera browser, don't forget that.

Just keep it in the root of your folder for easy access. If you don't like it there, put it somewhere else after testing it and see if it works.

but does not work get this message:
gba file not found on top screen
NOR mode

and nothing else works,I chose SLOT1

any help appreciated,

ps I have ds lite with G6DS media

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
You need to create a folder on the root of the card (or on the root of your onboard memory of your G6DS in your case) labelled GBA put all gba roms in there. Now use Rudolphs tool go to NOR mode and use the directional buttons to go through your roms then press whatever the button is to write a game to NOR. Enjoy!

Hayem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Canada
You need to create a folder on the root of the card (or on the root of your onboard memory of your G6DS in your case) labelled GBA put all gba roms in there. Now use Rudolphs tool got to NOR mode and use the directional buttons to go through your roms then press whatever the button is to write a game to NOR. Enjoy!

I don't have gba roms?I have DS Browser Rom on my G6DS card in NDS folder and Rudolphs tool under root(not in any folder).
Do I put Rudolphs tool.nds in that folder?

BTW I am running this file by double click from G6.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sorry mis-read post, you can stick the file anywhere. All i can think of is the one you already have by running Rudolph's tool go to Rumble Mode and select Ram Expansion function then it will soft re-set now select the rom (Don't turn the ds off and then back on). Each time you want to use it you will have to do this. Other than that i would say your expansion is broken.

Hayem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry mis-read post, you can stick the file anywhere. All i can think of is the one you already have by running Rudolph's tool go to Rumble Mode and select Ram Expansion function then it will soft re-set now select the rom (Don't turn the ds off and then back on). Each time you want to use it you will have to do this. Other than that i would say your expansion is broken.

when I click on Rudolph's file I get an option SLOT1 or SLOT 2 when I choose slot2 it says Not card found in slot2

Hayem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, you have to use the classic patches that cory1492 made when EZ3in1 was still new.

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?t=4262 for the browser RAM
http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?t=4767 for rumble

If you want this change, petition G6 team to release their soft reset code.

I will return it back,very disappointed.
yes would be nice if someone can tell G6 team about this.thanks anyway.

where is the place to contact G6 team?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1