EZFlash 3-in-1 and Onimusha Tactics

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Elmaik, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Elmaik
    OP

Elmaik Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2008
    United States
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Im using a CycloDS Evolution and EZFlash 3-in-1 combo in order to run Onimusha Tactics and whenever I try to save I get an error message saying it cannot do so.,

Ive been doing a bit of research and found that I must do a SRAM patch (which I did) but whenever I try to save the same error pops up! Ive tried it running in PSRAM mode with no success, the same thing with NOR mode.

I've made the patching (all from a clean rom) with GBATA and FAT v8.

I would really appreciate if someone is able to give detailed instructions on what to do or tell me where can I find a patch so I can make it work.

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post this, thanks in Advance!

Elmaik

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    you need to delete your previous save data that you got, since it is not compatible anymore.

3. Elmaik
    OP

Elmaik Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2008
    United States
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Ive already deleted the .sav and started the game, got to a save point and tried to save but no luck.

Just to make sure I deleted both the rom and the savefile, grabbed a clean copy, patched it again, and started a new game with no savefile got the the first savepoint with the same save error.

Got any ideas in order to fix this?

Thanks for your time!

4. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.