Hacking EZFIV Lite Deluxe

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a couple questions about the EZF4 Lite Dluxe and the site i've found to buy it from

1. This can play all GBA games(except for the ones with RTC), ive heard the M3 Lite Proffesional cant play games larger than 32Mb.

2. Is www.sky2k.com a good place to buy from.

3. Does it come with all the colours or just one. I sent an email and they said it would take 24-48 hours for them to respond.

4. Is there anything else I should know about the EZF 4 Lite Deluxe.

Thanks for having a look and possibly answering some questions, TLS

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't use RAM hack properly so you can't use browser. Other people are answering the others

EDIT: Your first note isn't even a question O_O. M3 Lite Professional can only run small games (4 megs or less, or something) since it's a toned down version of the M3 Lite Perfect

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Yes, the only problematic ones are things that need specific on-board hardware(RTC, Motion sensor, Solar sensor, etc). But any of the ones that don't work can be patched to get it working.

2. Not bad, but this is better.

3. The one I linked to only comes in white and has a black replacement shell. You can get one of the bundles, which are $9 more and come with a matching color EZPASS3.

4. Like? Here's a good place to do some research.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks cornal joe but the postage is high. but i heard that cory1492 was working on a hack for the ram. can the ram be use for other apps like dslinux or other internet browsers

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks cornal joe. u sure it comes with a black replacement case. but i heard that cory1492 was working on a hack for the ram

Yes, 100% positive it comes with the replacement case. And yes once cory1492 is done with the 3-in-1 Expansion development he said he will try at the EZ4. And knowing cory he won't stop until he gets it
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1