Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I recently bought an EFA 512Mbit Longcart and have been using it a lot.

I 'charged' it for 8 hours, and programmed it on an XP machine using this, etc.

I tried it out with Mother 3 on my GB Micro and it doesn't load most of the time, and when I do get it to load, it freezes rather often. I tried playing other GBA games in the micro and every once in a while they would also freeze. I chalked it up to the micro being broken, but now that I've been using the cart on my DS Phat, I'm beginning to experience freezing issues there.

I haven't tested my Phat out extensively, but is it possible that the Longcart is somehow breaking my systems?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
The older issues with the EFA were:
A. You had a NForce motherboard or VIA. (The USB controller used was incompatible with the drivers.)
B. You had the EFA plugged directly to a non-self powered USB port. So when you tried to write a game, the port would shut down and start back up again.

These were all assuming you had XP or lower and your system at the time was a P4 or lower.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I haven't tried it yet with Mother3, but that's exactly what I'm going to do soon (I've finished M2 yesterday, now proceeding onto M3 for my yearly Mother Marathon). I'll let you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.