EZF II Powerstar and Easy Client 3.25

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by BooG, Oct 10, 2008.

Oct 10, 2008
  1. BooG

Newcomer BooG Newbie

Feb 15, 2008
    United States
    I have an Easy Flash II Powerstar cartridge, and I use Easy Client 3.25 to flash it. I also own a Super Key. According to Easy Client, there is a way I can play backed up NDS games on my EFII cart. When I use the Easy Client's NDS loader and stick a DS game on the cartridge, the Super Key will work, and pass me through to the loader. Then the DS goes dead, dual black screens, and does not respond to anything. I can use the NDS Patcher and it will boot the games, but then I can't save correctly. My question is, is it possible to run DS games, and save properly with the equipment I have, if so, will someone please explian to me how to do it, if not then I will know its not just me. Thanks in Advance. [​IMG]

PS. I'm sorry for asking this, as I'm sure it has been asked before somewhere, but I can't seem to find the answer.(and I hope I posted this in the right spot).

EDIT: I found out all I had to do was uncheck 'Passme Compatability', I had it checked thinking that I would need it checked because I was using a passme, but, I didn't, and I can play and save now. You can delete this thread, or keep it around as an information reference.