EZF II Powerstar and Easy Client 3.25

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by BooG, Oct 10, 2008.

1. BooG
    OP

BooG Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2008
    United States
    I have an Easy Flash II Powerstar cartridge, and I use Easy Client 3.25 to flash it. I also own a Super Key. According to Easy Client, there is a way I can play backed up NDS games on my EFII cart. When I use the Easy Client's NDS loader and stick a DS game on the cartridge, the Super Key will work, and pass me through to the loader. Then the DS goes dead, dual black screens, and does not respond to anything. I can use the NDS Patcher and it will boot the games, but then I can't save correctly. My question is, is it possible to run DS games, and save properly with the equipment I have, if so, will someone please explian to me how to do it, if not then I will know its not just me. Thanks in Advance. [​IMG]

PS. I'm sorry for asking this, as I'm sure it has been asked before somewhere, but I can't seem to find the answer.(and I hope I posted this in the right spot).

EDIT: I found out all I had to do was uncheck 'Passme Compatability', I had it checked thinking that I would need it checked because I was using a passme, but, I didn't, and I can play and save now. You can delete this thread, or keep it around as an information reference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice