Not open for further replies.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hoped that my 'wasted time' would be picked up as sarcastic by you guys
tongue.gif

But... To be serious, I have/haven't really wasted time.
I have because it was pretty much my first time using Photoshop for something more ehh professional?
tongue.gif

And I wasted a lot of time by having to restart because I made a big mistake on my main bg layer (I didn't fully underdtand layers :/)
But I have learned a lot from this competition mostly Photoshop stuff. So it's not really wasted
tongue.gif
(especcially when if I win
ohmy.gif
)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tijntje_7 said:
(especcially when I win
ohmy.gif
)
lol now that is some major confidence you have there xD. I think mine is great, but I don't have high hopes for it winning. From the sounds of it though, the judges have the wondrous job of downloading all 60+ skins and testing every single one of them...so all we can do is wait xD.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
tijntje_7 said:
(especcially when I win
ohmy.gif
)
lol now that is some major confidence you have there xD. I think mine is great, but I don't have high hopes for it winning. From the sounds of it though, the judges have the wondrous job of downloading all 60+ skins and testing every single one of them...so all we can do is wait xD.

Why do you think I put the
ohmy.gif
emoticon there?
I was like... Especcially when I win I didn't waste my time...
ohmy.gif

Like that
tongue.gif

But really, poor judges o.O

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
^ Kinda true
tongue.gif

But word is the photoshop of the notepad applications
tongue.gif

I prefer notepad
evil.gif

I know quite a few paint tricks
tongue.gif

I can make pretty cool stuff with paint (PIXELART
biggrin.gif
) ^^
But I have used photoshop for this competition nonetheless
tongue.gif

env

Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
tijntje_7 said:
(especcially when I win
ohmy.gif
)
Bro, you have also done a wondrous job on downloading every possible moonshell 2 skin out there, kudos to you. XD

env

Trophies
XP
Country
@tijntje_7:
Mine is different, I use MSWord as my canvas, MSpaint for polishing pixels and the buried photoshop for saving my work, PNG format. (Call me weird, but that's just me
wink.gif
)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
env said:
Bro, you have also done a wondrous job on downloading every possible moonshell 2 skin out there, kudos to you. XD
Lol that is different. Plus, I don't actually have all of the skins. There is one skin that I know of, but I am unable to obtain because the download seems broken (its a pink DS firmware skin on linoul's moonshare).

willy-wilson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
env said:
@tijntje_7:
Mine is different, I use MSWord as my canvas, MSpaint for polishing pixels and the buried photoshop for saving my work, PNG format. (Call me weird, but that's just me
wink.gif
)

you want a challenge? Why not paint your skin in colors, export the pictures and then use them... actually hmm
unsure.gif
that doesn't sound like that bad of an idea, i may try it.

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry to interrupt you all.

I've downloaded a few of these great skins that this competition has brought to us all.

But because of the freezing problem, when the .ani loads at bootup, i can't use the most skins.

Can i fix this Problem on my own?

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bonny said:
Sorry to interrupt you all.

I've downloaded a few of these great skins that this competition has brought to us all.

But because of the freezing problem, when the .ani loads at bootup, i can't use the most skins.

Can i fix this Problem on my own?
Hexedit the splash .ani. Replace the first offset 03 by 02 value. Save it.
Done.

You can also simply delete the splash .ani. The kernel will load splash screens instead or wait for next kernel update.
wink.gif

@all : i know this news arrive too late but, just to let you know. Cheryl has added a plug-in feature to ESF.
I'm currently using RN95 to judge your skin guys, it has a new full preview mode (plug-in).

Here are some screenshots :

Kde4 skin made by Jesusperez.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a reminder :
FAST6191 said:
Judging:
  • Judging will be conducted by the EZFlash USA forum staff- FAST6191, cracker and Slade as well as prominent member Mbmax.
  • The winning entries will be announced some time after the competition closes on one month from start date, while we will aim to finish it all as quickly as possible there is no set date as all the staff need to cast their votes internally and it's difficult when we're all from different time zones.
  • Judges decision is final.

And there is 65 skins according to my first post.
wink.gif

Link2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
Just a reminder :
FAST6191 said:
Judging:
  • Judging will be conducted by the EZFlash USA forum staff- FAST6191, cracker and Slade as well as prominent member Mbmax.
  • The winning entries will be announced some time after the competition closes on one month from start date, while we will aim to finish it all as quickly as possible there is no set date as all the staff need to cast their votes internally and it's difficult when we're all from different time zones.
  • Judges decision is final.

And there is 65 skins according to my first post.
wink.gif

I count 61, unless the ones that were redded/X'd still count.

Still though, ~1/3 of the entries are winners. Pretty good odds for a contest like this. I'm hoping to see more in the future
happy.gif

helloha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like the 3d icons in RN95.
@MBMax, so are the skins tested on EZ skinner and not on a physical ezflash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm