OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EZ5 1.82 released
Quick bugfixes for cheats
Following on from the 1.80 release a few days ago the EZTeam released version 1.82 fixing a bug with scrolling ARDS cheat codes and a bug with launching cheat codes using the bottom screen.

ez5eg5.gif
titleez5.PNG

download.gif
 Direct download (ezflash.cn)
icon11.gif
 EZFlash US forum thread

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be more specific, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl can only connect to the Wii if it's run in clean mode. So there's no way to connect to Pokemon Battle Revolution or Pokemon Ranch without clean mode. And ever since the open betas, clean mode has been completely disabled. So I can't bring myself to update past version 1.7

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not to my knowledge. I tried 1.8 with the .ini file and the DS just froze up. I read they dropped it because of memory leaks or something, but if it's still there and you can tell me how to activate it, I would be a happy man.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zif said:
Not to my knowledge. I tried 1.8 with the .ini file and the DS just froze up. I read they dropped it because of memory leaks or something, but if it's still there and you can tell me how to activate it, I would be a happy man.

Well, I can't test it anymore because I sold it a few days ago, but I did update it to 1.80 before it was sold, and I booted up a clean ROM and it worked perfectly. So unless we are talking about two different things, I think clean mode does work and you should give it another try. Maybe something went wrong during the installation or something

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Windirt has explain that clean mode has been removed because microSD HC was not "fast" enought to run it properly.
Even the chip memory has been removed on the new EZ5 Plus PCB
frown.gif

This mode just freeze with last kernel like you said zif.

BTW as far as i know 100 % download play appear since 1.72 open betas, so perhaps wii link works now in hybrid mode (don't activate cheat mode) ?

Or another solution is to have 2 microSD card and use this kernel for the clean mode.
You don't need to flash anything (ez5upldr.bin) every time you swap the microSD cards.
wink.gif

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope, tested and Wii link doesn't work in 1.80. There's been no release notes about it in in the recent kernels so I doubt it's been implemented.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: