Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by kidkawaii, May 28, 2008.
how do i change that stupid star wars skin on my ez-flash iv into something decent?
There are two skins: the GBA skin and the DS skin.
Get a skinning tool, there are two or three available:
Make a new skin or grab one from the forums or somewhere else:
Get newest loader (modulo's RESET is the one most people use) and replace the one the skin maker comes with:
Update cart with new loader and skin.
scratch that post - figured it out..
but in the interests that someone like my former self stumbles on to this
i was able to sum up [multiple] page long description(s) filled with a wonderful language a noob like myself cant begin to understand with the following:
b-move the skins "ezfla_up.bin" file to root directory of card
c-hold R and turn on system
And not realy much explanations there...
1. Download/Create Skin
2. Place in EZ-Skinner directory (Most skins don't come with a .bin not to mention there firmware if the do are out of date)
3. Place Most up to date Kernel you can find In the folder
4. Run Skinit.Bat (may just be called skinit depending on settings)
5. Take the new EZfla_up.bin and place in the root directory of you sd card (in other words when you pop in your sd the first window that pops up is where you place it Most of the times it's E:/)
6. Hold down R Then turn on your gameboy
7. Let it flash undisturbed (and don't turn it off while updating obviously )
8. It will be restarted into the new skin enjoy
i cant figure out why ez skinner hates me.
i install it, nothing happens.
the method i posted above is the only way i have gotten a skin to work on my gba