Hacking EZ4 Lite Delux / Compact on sale at Winsunx!

MegaMario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is teh linkage!

Buy it before it sells out. Great deals too! Only $5 more than the original for the deluxe.

Hint: If you want to get the best deal out of Winsunx, then buy multiple items. They combine on shipping, so it makes that price better.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i pre ordered my deluxe a few days ago...should be getting it either 2mo or thursday
smile.gif

MegaMario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am still waiting for my bro to get back to pay for it via paypal. Once he does that, I will get it within 4 days or so.

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I have never dealt with winsunx before, but I just tried to make an account to get my ez4 deluxe from there, and it's not going through.. No confirmation email; no way to login. Tried it with multiple email accounts. Guess I'll try again tommarow, anywhere else selling them at a reasonable price?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@opnr2000
The deluxe has some slightly upgraded features compared to the other EZ4 models, the compact is a smaller form EZ4 which is cheaper by virtue of the fact it has no PSRAM or NOR (and so can not run GBA stuff).
Deluxe: 384 Mbit of NOR memory (others have 256)
256Mbit of PSRAM (GBA games normally get copied here and seen as GBA games are a maximum of 256Mbit, others only have 128). It also means developers can have an extra 32megabytes of RAM to play with.

MegaMario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got it! I must say, it is much better than the previous one. For example, the GBA ROM for Fire Emblem has to be written to the NOR memory (when patched) on the normal EZ4. With the deluxe, it doesn't have to be writrten to NOR.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.