EZ4 Client HELP!!!

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by melly217, Jul 1, 2009.

Jul 1, 2009

EZ4 Client HELP!!! by melly217 at 8:44 AM (1,399 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. melly217
    OP

Newcomer melly217 Newbie

Australia
    Hi there...

Super excited about my ez flash iv cart.. but the client won't save any roms to the memory card. It just keeps on saying "unnamed file was not found"!!! I've tried different roms and different ez4 clients... just won't work!!!

Please help..

2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    It sounds like you haven't got it set up right. The wording on the error message is a little off, it's saying that it can't create the file at the destination address. I get this error if the client hasn't been told which drive letter your memory card is, or if it tries to send to a memory card that is not plugged in.

Open the client, go to config and select your memory card as the send path. Then go to open, select your game. Write the name of the game in the empty box at the top, then press send.

3. melly217
    OP

Newcomer melly217 Newbie

Australia
    thanks for the reply.. i have tried this.. still the same! i am connecting the memory card to the computer via the reader on my printer, is it possible that this is why it wont work? do i need to get a usb card reader intsead?

thanks