EZ4 11th of May updates

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by FAST6191, May 11, 2007.

May 11, 2007

EZ4 11th of May updates by FAST6191 at 9:20 AM (1,051 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Update today, it was a full release but only the patch was updated so that is all I have for now

Download patch update:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/15702871/4e31a296/EZ4Patch.html

Roms: 0876 1009 1012
    This translates as Wario master of disguise, diddy kong euro and a nodame cantibile for my list although I sense it may be different for the EZTeam.

I will see about making a new pack later this evening, my old pack is still good aside from the DS rom list and 4 odd GBA roms released in the last few weeks: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hqfmih .

2. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    It's nice that there are still updates for this. Oh, better try and see if there's any sites that still sell it...

3. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    Thanks for the heads-up sir [​IMG]

4. -EX-

Banned -EX- Racer

Japan
    A lot. The cart is very popular. It's one of the best slot 2 solutions in my book.

5. TheBlueStylus

Newcomer TheBlueStylus Advanced Member

United States
    Seeing support for the Ez4 series makes me feel like we haven't been forgotten those who had bought this era of flash carts. Right now I'm looking into getting an Ez4 MiniSD for my gf because Supercard MiniSD is horrible with GBA games, and I hate its loader, and try saving on pokemon, it takes a couple of MINUTES, unlike it is on my EZ Fash 4 Deluxe which takes under a few seconds.

6. Verocity

Member Verocity Ö!

United States
    yay, an update..thanks ez team... [​IMG]

7. squall3031

Member squall3031 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Hi guys,
    I want to ask you about EZ-flash 4 mini SD.
    I just got this card today and I don't know much about it.
    I only use EZ-flash 4 purely for GBA games and I notice every time i restart my NDS after playing a game, the card tries to write save file.
    Is this what I must do after playing GBA so that the in-game save file still intact?

8. Foie

Member Foie That one guy

United States
    Nice! #nyone know when the whole loader GUI revamp is gonna be released? I'm looking forward to it.

9. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    i dont know anything about the ez flash 4.... However i think i know whats happening with your ez flash whenever you save a gba game it saves to the scram (battery) inside your ez flash 4. whenever you turn on your ds your save file transfers from the scram(battery) to your mini sd card.

10. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    squall3031 you can set it to allow you to skip saving (it will keep the save in the SRAM but if you play another game without backing it up you are out of luck.

4th icon down on the GBA loader, hit a twice, hit down, hit a again and set it to auto saving. Now when it tries to write a save you can press a button (or tap the screen if you are using DS loaders) to skip saving. I do not suggest doing it this way though.

@Gamerman1723 I assume you are talking about the moonshell GUI, I have no idea when that will happen.