EZ3 manager 2.22

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Athlon-pv, Oct 25, 2006.

Oct 25, 2006

EZ3 manager 2.22 by Athlon-pv at 3:10 PM (2,623 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Athlon-pv
    OP

Member Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Here is a downloadpage:
    http://ezflash.sosuke.com/about2675.html

The rar file contains EZManager 2.22 and a new ndsloader.bin, I will sort out a new version of EZManager a bit later but for now you will have to replace it by hand.

Anyhow I visted the chinese EZflash forums today and the following is what greeted me.
    Here is a typical google mangled translation:
    EZ3 latest update procedures, and NDSloader EZ3Manager contained in the latest version.
    NDS EZ4 compatibility and upgrade to the same series, the new filing because Koudaiyaoguai (I understand this is pokemon) over 2Mb perhaps there will be problems (the EZ3 only has 2M of memory).

_____

Copy 2.20 directory, remove 2.20 manager , copy new_manager and in the directory sysbin replace the loader_nds.bin

Thanks to Fast [​IMG]

2. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    Thanks for the heads up [​IMG]

This is a great release for the good old EZ3. I didn't think the NDS loader was ever going to be updated.

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    That link was a copy of the update I made before I left for the morning.
    Here is a complete release inlcuding some updated language files and an updated XCode database (xcode is what allows the use of instant save and cheats):
    http://www.4shared.com/file/4958123/5f01b4...manager222.html
    Included is a French translation, a German one, an Italian one as well as an improved English one. Thanks to le.schtroumpf.j ,whynot and Decker4000 for the French, German and Italian translations respectively. Simply hit system setting, choose language and select it.
    If you want to do another language edit the text in one of the ini files in the ini directory and then save as the name of your choice. If make one please share it on the wiki.

If you got an EZ3 in the last year (since about november 2005) you will likely have a third generation linker so rememeber to select EZ3 by using the EZMode application in the root of the EZManager directory (if it is greyed out just close it).

Seperate Xcode update for EZ1/2/4 users:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/4958141/e75572...1161758648.html

4. dreary79

Member dreary79 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sweet!!!!! I love my EZ3.

I have an M3CF but its just so huge in my DSlight.

5. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Another typical great bugged release by the ezfash team... the NOR section doesnt even work, roms dont flash...

6. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    Use an older version of the EZManager to flash them until it is fixed.

7. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    That will be the day...

edit.. Just installed the latest USB drives and now the NOR section work fine... So this is the day... [​IMG]

8. bikingcam

Member bikingcam GBAtemp Regular

Djibouti
    haha oh man i just bought a ewin 2 yesterday because i was frustrated with the ez3 ds compatibilty...

9. Gnat

Newcomer Gnat Advanced Member

Belgium
    I use my EZ3 daily but only for GBA games. I don't think I ever upgraded it, never had any problems with a gba game.
    Did they add/change any of those (useless) pda-like built-in apps?

10. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    Most GBA games work well with the generic patching system and it's very rare that you would find a game that needed a specific patch for it. So even if you had v1.x of the EZManager then you would be able to run almost every game without problem. But, of course, then you wouldn't have the updated features like instant saving.

The text viewer and MineSweeper clone are still there but EZWord disappeared just recently. [​IMG]