Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
can ez vi running on 3ds?
can ez vi run gba games?
i want to buy ez flash vi. can anyone send me one site?
worth to buy the card? with the concept if run well the gba games, etc...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It can run on the 3ds although we are presently waiting on an update for the latest versions of the 3ds firmware.

Not like the iplayer, ismart MM and DStwo do (they run it more or less like any other homebrew or ROM file).
The software only options (which run on any card) do not really stack up against those and nothing other than emulation on a PC (or more powerful consoles) stacks up against something with a GBA slot in it and a proper GBA flash cart (the EZ4 and EZ 3 in 1 are about the only ones you can find these days).

Shops wise- http://shoptemp.net/categories/Flashcarts/EZ%252dFlash/ is about as good as I can do right now although http://shop.01media.com/brand.asp?ID=434 is pretty good and based in Europe if you prefer.

Worth it.... it was formerly among the top DS cards but updates have been few and far between these last few months (for good reason mind but they are still not there) so it has slipped off the recommended list*. If you had a regular DS/DS lite and just wanted to explore some of the older DS library you could do far worse than it but for current games and use on a 3ds right now I would not suggest it over an AK2i or DStwo, it might come back and regain its place among the top carts at some point in the near future but here and now it is just another fallen runner in the race.

*said list now stands at the DSTwo, AK2i and anything that can run the wood firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them