EZ V - Bundle Edition question

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by jonnie8, May 22, 2007.

May 22, 2007
  1. jonnie8
    OP

Newcomer jonnie8 Newbie

Sweden
    Hello everybody!
    My first post in this form [​IMG]
    And sorry for my spelling and grammar. I'm from the ice cold Sweden and my English is not that good [​IMG]

But I have some questions. I haven't got my EZ V - Bundle Edition yet but I would like some start help and what I need to download and know before I start playing the sh*t of my NDS [​IMG]

I'm ordering from bambomgaming so there is no cd or manua (what I can understand [​IMG] ). And i believe that I need to update the firmware and maybe some homebrew software to make the hole thing work.

So what do I need and know before I start digging in it?

I tried to search.. but i don't know a thing about it.. and what I'm suppose to do.. Sorry if this topic has been answered before a million times [​IMG]

So is there a helpful person how could give me a starters guide what i need to do? I know so much that I need a memerycard. Is there a special brand I got to have or is it just the same? And those it have to be produced in Chine/Korean?

I'm the average pc user but i don't mind if you explane to me like i was 4 years old and a dumb one [​IMG]

2. Athlon-pv

Member Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  3. jonnie8
    OP

Newcomer jonnie8 Newbie

Sweden
    Aha sorry. Now I feel like a 4 year old stupid kid [​IMG]

I have read the walktrough now and i think I got it all. All questions have been answered [​IMG] But if I have any problems I will
    return with more stupid questions [​IMG]

So thanks for the help and for not killing me for my unnecessary question [​IMG]

4. jonnie8
    OP

Newcomer jonnie8 Newbie

Sweden
    Okay now I got a new stupid question [​IMG]

I read the walktrough. And i don't understand the section about the micro sd cards.

What memory card should I get?
    Can I buy any Kingston memory card? Or do I have to check for something special?

Thanks again Athlon-pv!

5. Athlon-pv

Member Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    It needs to be made in Japan (that shows on the card itself)and stick to 1 gb version the 2 gb cards out now are slower which in turn can cause problems.

6. nuhbiwan79

Newcomer nuhbiwan79 Advanced Member

Turkey

well, when you use the hybrid tool to patch your games, the brand and production country of your card doesn´t matter ( the m3 or r4ds care though ).
    just patch your games and you will be fine. i´d recommend you to visit this site: http://ezflash.sosuke.com/wiki/index.php?t...FOR_EZV#Loaders

7. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    Japanese made Kingstons seem to be steady performers w/o buying expensive "Ultra" cards and such. That said, the relatively cheap AData 1 and 2 GB microSD's I've been using haven't given me any problems.

edit: I need to learn to type and proof read. [​IMG]