Hacking EZ-IV kernel 1.76....new version released...

www.flashlinker-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rbenda.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, Yoshi's Island still doesn't work with soft reset. I'm currently trying to talk with one of the people of the ezflash team (but apparently I need to register with QQ first and that's not working out for me), so *crosses fingers* this issue may be resolved in the future. Maybe we can also see a lot of other long standing little bugs squashed too. :)

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Nope, Yoshi's Island still doesn't work with soft reset. I'm currently trying to talk with one of the people of the ezflash team (but apparently I need to register with QQ first and that's not working out for me), so *crosses fingers* this issue may be resolved in the future. Maybe we can also see a lot of other long standing little bugs squashed too. :)

Please the source code for the ez flash rom patcher app, it is so buggy, we need a better one.

Reactions: Margen67

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is anyone having a problem with updating? I have a miniSD ez-iv in 1.75 and I've been trying to enter the update menu by holding the R button, but the update menu doesn't show up

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grateful that they are addressing the firmware bugs. But the EZ Client is a constant sore spot for me with this flash cart. It is so awful and it's infuriating at every step when I try to get anything to work on it.

Testo90

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys, I got a problem with my EZ Flash.. i got it today, patched a game (Golden Sun), uploaded the newest Kernel 1,76. The game starts normal and i save the game. But what do i have to do next that the savegame is written to the microSD? The method A+B+^+L doesn't work. When i reboot my GameBoy Micro a screen appears which says "writing goldensun.gba save.. but then the gbmicro freezes.

Sorry for my bad english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm not surprised.