Hacking EZ-Flash Vi help?

iLikeCupcakez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello there! Well, a little over half a year ago I turned on my DSi and was ready to play Mega Man Zero Collection on my flash cart, but what I noticed when I entered was that the screen was all black.. So naturally I took out the micro SD and plugged it into my computer to see what was going on and it appeared that everything on my SD card had been erased. I didn't really think much about it back then so I put the cart away and didn't look at it again until today. Anyway, I wonder, is there anything I can do to make my EZ-Flash work normally again?

iLikeCupcakez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
At this point it could be either the EZ5i or the memory card that has gone awry. Have you formatted the microSD (preferably with the panasonic formatting tool- http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/index.html ) and set everything back up?
Yes, actually, I now remember that when I plugged the SD into my computer a message showed up telling me that I had to reset the card or something to make it work again. I searched the internet to see if there was any way I could avoid doing this to make it work normally again and preserve my files, but everywhere I went it told me that it was better to format it, so that's what I did. Sorry for not being more clear on that part. Basically I have an empty Micro SD. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1