ez flash venus?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by blu9987, Aug 28, 2007.

Aug 28, 2007

ez flash venus? by blu9987 at 12:16 PM (1,525 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. blu9987
    OP

Member blu9987 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    this is from the... sosuke ez flash forum..

???ez team????????????????????????????slot1 only???????????????slot1????GBA?????????FC?GB?GBC?MD?SFC??????????????????????moonshell???ez enjoy net???EEN??????????????????????????????????mp3?mv?????????????????????????3???????????????????????????web????flash????????PDA????????????????????????????????/??????????????

????????????????????????ez???????? game??????????????????DS????????????????ez team???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????EZ??????????????????????????EZ2008 Mul????????????????????????

?????????

Translation:
    EZ Team is developing a new slot 1 card, internal name – Venus, which is geared towards multimedia. In addition to traditional functions of a slot one, it can run GBA game on its own, coupled with built in FC, GB, GBC, MD, SFC simulator. This new card does not use Moonshell. Through the use of EZ Enjoy Net’s (EEN) multimedia services, one can download a variety of resources such as movies, TV shows, mp3, mv, etc, and even real-time online digital television (this is being prepared, only unlocked three test channels as of this moment). Other features includes, a web browser with language encoding support, flash support, a PDA system, an embedded Chinese to English dictionary, a client which receives stock market information, provides various lottery information, etc etc.

Unlike previous EZ card that has playing games as the main focus; Venus heads toward the multimedia direction, allowing the DS to reach further into our daily lives. We have learned that EZ Team is negotiating with several companies in preparation for a universal remote function. If this materializes, we can put away that huge pile of remote controllers. But, this function requires cooperation and authorization from many companies (the technology itself is not difficult). It is unknown at this point whether this will make it to Venus. We hope that even if this function is not available at release, it can be achieve by upgrading.

When windirt was asked about the release date, his response was vague. We could only speculate as follow: Product model number may be EZ2008 Mul; it is close to completion; release time depends on competitors and market.

End of rumors, thank you all.

Just wondering what you all think of this... as far as i was concerned it was IMPOSSIBLE to make a slot-1 play gba games....

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I've seen this before on another forum a while ago (I think it was TeamCyclop's forum). They claim to be able to run GBA on its own, which is strange.

3. .::5pYd3r::.

Member .::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Australia
  4. Bergunzo

Member Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    it's a joke, if you read from the source you can see from your own.

5. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Sounds like a load of bull to me, I mean just read the name [​IMG]

6. leetdude_007

Member leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

United States
    Venus will detect changes in air pressure and will alert you when a hurricane is imminent.

7. Takrin

Member Takrin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    its a must for hurricane heavy area with that feature.

personally think it should come with a planetary detection system that tells you when venus is aligned with other planets so i can optimally play my gba games on a slot 1. maybe let me know ahead of time if i have the right to be cranky on some days

8. JacobReaper

Member JacobReaper I Love You....

United States
    lol [​IMG]

9. sasuke_kun12

Member sasuke_kun12 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    hype hype hype, i have nothing against EZ team, but i reckon this is just a load of bull