EZ Flash V Rumble

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ferretstyle99, Oct 3, 2007.

Oct 3, 2007

EZ Flash V Rumble by ferretstyle99 at 12:16 PM (744 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ferretstyle99
    OP

Newcomer ferretstyle99 Newbie

United States
    I just got my ez flash v, 3-in-1 and can't figure out how to get the rumble feature enabled. It's very frustrating. I don't see the option on the ez flash v menu either. I have v 1.5.1 of the loader and os. Can someone please tell me what i'm missing?

Thanks!

2. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    If you load up a game with rumble featrue the the EZFlash V should automaticly patch it on the fly [​IMG]

3. ferretstyle99
    OP

United States
    thanks rob. in the ez flash manual it states that you should be able to control the rumble level on the ez flash v menu. are you saying that i'll only see the rumble settings on the ez flash v menu if the game has rumble features? just want to make sure i'm understanding this.. .thanks again!

4. ferretstyle99
    OP

United States
    if anyone that can help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated. I have the ez flash v and the expansion pack with rumble. when i'm at the ez flash v loader screen on the ds, i press L+R and am not given the rumble level selection that i'm supposed to see. i go into the options for elite beat agents and can see the rumble option, but i'm not able to turn it on. this is SUPER frustrating since i have the hardware, used the loader and am running kernel v 1.37. did i have to patch with each loader sequentially from the first version to the latest? or are the loader.bin's cumulative? thanks again for any help that you can offer!

5. PBC

Member PBC What!? I can change this??

United States
    Do you have a really current savelist??? Pretty sure there is information in the savelist files which determines if a game can have the rumble on or not.

For most recent savelists go http://ezflash.sosuke.com/about3414-0-asc-330.html and look for most recent update post. download and replace the one already in your shell folder on your cart.

As you said you should see the rumble function listed when you go into the L + R shoulder button menu.

Its repersented by the L. M. H by the way. Low, medium, High

Don't think roms need to be loaded through the loader inable to make rumble work...

He is a question...have you used the 3-1 for other than rumble yet??

IE tried running the opera browser to make sure RAM is working??
    Have you tried putting a GBA game on it?? Does it produce the graphical glitch at the top of the bottom screen with the new kernel?
    Just wondering if maybe you got a dead one??