Hacking EZ Flash V and DS lite Microphone

n8vosburgh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking the external mic was broke. I sent my DS Lite into nintendo to get the Mic repaired. its back but the external mic doesn't work with my games on my EZFV 3in1. I don't know if it works on retail games because I don't have a game that uses the mic. however it does work with the headset. Any clues? Is there a setting to turn the external mic off anywhere? Should I call Nintendo or go and buy a game that uses the mic? Thanks for reading this! I wish i had another DS around to check this with the cart I have.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm fine with my EZ5 3-1 and things that use the mic. Are you talking about the DS microphone, on the hindge part??? OR is this a microphone you bought for the ds? either way....try some homebrew that uses the microphone??? wifichatclient?

n8vosburgh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I called nintendo. The place that I sent it replaced the main circuit board but the DS lite's external mic is in the hinge. not sure if it is on the main board. but they said they will test it before sending it back. I'll reply back when I get my DS lite back. Thanks Guys. I thought it was a hardware problem but just wanted to make sure it wasn't an issue someone else was having.

n8vosburgh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wowo that was a long time ago. so I got it back with a good mic the last time... has been working great since then. Thanks guys for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: