ez flash omega not load save files

cyrcy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, I received my ez flash, the games start correctly, I save without problem but when I turn off the ds and I restart ez flash I cannot load my save. I tried everything, wait 5 seconds after saving ... but the backups are soon present on my ez flash in the 'SAVER' folder but does not load .
sorry for my english i use translate .
i need you're help please

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, I received my ez flash, the games start correctly, I save without problem but when I turn off the ds and I restart ez flash I cannot load my save. I tried everything, wait 5 seconds after saving ... but the backups are soon present on my ez flash in the 'SAVER' folder but does not load .
sorry for my english i use translate .
i need you're help please
What type of game?

cyrcy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What type of game?
i play gba games

Icône de validation par la communauté

cyrcy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I put a save from someone else to try, the save managed to be loaded the first time and I was able to play, I turned the ds off and on again (without saving in the game) when I turned it back on, I restarted the game to see and the save no longer loads.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Which game did you play? Please ensure the game was not applied any save patch. you can verify the game rom's md5 hash with any known rom list on the internet, to confirm it is a clean com.

cyrcy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
À quel jeu avez-vous joué ? Veuillez vous assurer que le jeu n'a pas été appliqué de correctif de sauvegarde. vous pouvez vérifier le hachage md5 de la rom du jeu avec n'importe quelle liste de rom connue sur Internet, pour confirmer qu'il s'agit d'une com propre.
i played lot of games ( db advenced adventure , buus fury , pokemon emerald ,astroboy ... ) roms is verified

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
All right. Let's do it step by step

1.Power up your DS with SELECT pressed until you see the safe mode blue screen. choose "test card" option, see if any error reported. Do not choose other option.
2. Please reformat your SD card. ensure you are using the microSD card not smaller than 4GB, and format with 32KB file allocation unit size.
3. Please ensure your EZ-FLASH OMEGA already updated to the latest firmware and kernel, both version are 9 for now.
4. Please rename your ROM's filename for short. the shorter the better, and remove any non-character symbol.
5. If you created any nested folder to store your rom. Try to put a few test ROMs on the root directory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction